V. Other potential problems and suggestions for a better organic fertilizer plant design
1. On the bad smell of the raw material, some clients accept our suggestion to apply the in-vessel method for deep and complete fermentation. In this way, people around the plant don’t have to suffer from the terrible material odor;
2. In case of sudden power shutdown during the production, you can have an extra generator in your organic fertilizer plant to backup;
3. To prevent the dust floating problem, some of our clients build a closed warehouse for material processing and fertilizer production, and some others follow our advice to add a dedusting system;
Contact us to get a production line for your fertilizer factory!
4. You can cooperate with agricultural universities and institutions for more professional researches on organic fertilizers. This is a very good way to quickly gain technical knowledge of organic fertilizers and improve the company’s reputation and performance;
5. On the final products, we recommend developing a variety of fertilizer products based on different raw materials and formulations, such as organic fertilizers made using only pure organic materials, and organic-inorganic fertilizers produced by combining organic and inorganic materials.