1. Agricultural and living offal, including wheat, bush, legume, sweet potato and other crop straw, wheat bran, husk, moldy seeds, also contains bean residue, bean cake, rapeseed cake, paint seed cake, tea seed cake, cotton seed cake, etc.
2. Livestock excrement, such as commonly used manure, pig manure, sheep manure, cow dung, donkey manure, horse manure, young pigeon excrement, etc., also contains feeding cat manure, dog manure and other small pet excrement.
3. Domestic waste disposal, such as kitchen waste, farmers’ market waste, room waste, and yard waste.
4. Production and processing residues, commonly groundnut residue, potato residue, cassava residue, bagasse, wine trough, vinegar dregs, wood chips, straw charcoal, bamboo powder, bamboo fiber, bamboo ash, grass wood ash, etc.
5. Fallen leaves, rotten wood, river silt and other course substances.